Who we are
Our website addresses are: www.BJILLC.com and www.LOKABIN.com.
Information we collect and how we use it
When you purchase a product, use our service, contact us, use our Live Chat program, or participate in one of our surveys, promotions, contests, or sweepstakes then we may collect personally identifiable information from you as described below. The information we collect includes:
- Your first and last name;
- Your email address(es)
- Your phone number(s)
- Your payment information; and
- Your shipping and billing addresses.
Online Tracking and Cookies
When you purchase a product, we may collect your shipping and billing address, payment information, phone number and email address. If you leave items in your shopping cart prior to completing a purchase on our Site, we may email you reminders about those items left in your shopping cart. If you choose to create an account on our Site, we will also collect a user name and password. We use this information to administer your account and process your order and any returns.
From time to time, we may obtain your consent to send you our promotional emails containing information about our products and services. You can unsubscribe from our email list at any time by clicking on the unsubscribe link in any of our email messages or by contacting us.
When you enter a contest, sweepstakes or participate in a promotion, we may collect your name, address, phone number, email address, and other information you provide. We use this information to administer your participation in the contest, sweepstakes or promotion.
From time to time, we may offer you the opportunity to participate in one of our surveys or other customer research. The information obtained through our surveys and customer research is used in an aggregated, non-personally identifiable form. We use this information to help us understand our customers, and to enhance our product and service offerings, promotions and events.
We also collect information when you contact us with a question, comment or complaint, including when you use our Live Chat program. For example, we may collect your name, email address and any additional information we need to help us respond to your question or comment (such as your order number or any product information). We may retain this information to assist you in the future and to improve our customer service, product and service offerings.
How we protect your personal information
Shopping with BJILLC.com and LOKABIN.com is safe! We guarantee that every purchase you make with us is safe and secure. This means you pay nothing if unauthorized charges are made to your card as a result of shopping with us. See below for details of this guarantee.
We have implemented technical, physical, and administrative safeguards designed to protect personal information against loss, theft or unauthorized or unlawful access, use, disclosure, alteration or destruction. Based upon review of provided statements and policies, we also ensure that any service providers that may receive your personal information establish and maintain reasonable security processes and practices.
The Site uses SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) to protect your personal information, including credit card number, name, and address, so that it cannot be read as the information travels over the internet.
All passwords are stored on our server in encrypted form. If you lose your password, we will generate a new one and send it to you. We have personal information retention processes designed to retain personal information for no longer than necessary for the purposes stated above or to otherwise meet legal requirements
Other data we collect that is not personally identifiable
We may use third parties to serve our advertisements on other websites. These companies may use tracer tags or web beacons to report certain information (but not your name, address, e-mail address or telephone number) about your visits to our Site and the websites which advertise and feature links to our Site, in order to measure the effectiveness of our advertisements.
We use data in the aggregate for our business purposes, but we do not use it in a manner that allows identification of an individual user. We do not currently use any first party mechanisms to track user behavior and thus do not directly respond to a web browser “Do Not Track” signal. Third party services that perform web analytics and serve display advertisements may perform limited tracking on our behalf based on your transactions and browsing on our website. If you contact us with questions, comments, or complaints then we may collect the information you provide.
How we use the data we collect
We may use the data we collect for a variety of business purposes including:
- Providing and enhancing our website, products and services;
- Providing customer support;
- Administering your account, processing your orders and returns, and providing reminders about items in your shopping cart;
- Contacting you with marketing or promotional materials. You can unsubscribe by clicking on the unsubscribe link in our email messages or by contacting us;
- Providing updates about changes in our services or policies;
Addressing technical issues and maintaining security.
Third party links
Sharing of Information
BJI LLC respects your privacy as our customer. We will not sell, rent, or give away our customers’ personal information to other companies for use in selling others’ products or services. All information you provide to us is strictly confidential. We do not store our customers’ credit card numbers.
Sale of Business
We may transfer any information we have about you as an asset in connection with a merger or sale (including transfers made as part of insolvency or bankruptcy proceedings) involving all or part of BJI LLC or as part of a corporate reorganization or stock sale or other change in corporate control.
BJI LLC, our affiliates and our other service providers may provide your personal information in response to a search warrant or other legally valid inquiry or order, or to an investigative body in the case of a breach of an agreement or contravention of law, or as otherwise may be required or permitted by applicable Canadian, US or other law. We may also disclose personal information where necessary for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims.
Your Rights and Choices under the CCPA (California Residents)
The CCPA provides consumers (California residents) with specific rights regarding their personal information have the following rights.
- You have the right to request that we disclose to you the following:
- The categories of personal information we have collected about you;
- The categories of sources from which the personal information is collected;
- The business or commercial purpose for collecting your personal information;
- The categories of third parties with who we share your personal information; and
- The specific pieces of personal information we have collected about you.
- You have the right to request correction of deletion of the information we collected from you and retained. Please be aware there are exceptions that may apply to this right.
- We do not sell customer information to any party and have no plans to do so in the future. However, depending on the jurisdiction in which you reside, you may request that we not make any sale of your personal information.
- In order to exercise these rights, we will need to verify your identity or authority to make the request. We will only use personal information provided in a verifiable consumer request to verify your identity or authority.
- To make a verifiable request under the CCPA please contact us.